Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day

My 2nd favorite holiday! I love this holiday and I thought long and hard about Valentine happies and our valentines plans. It was the perfect weekend 

I surprised the kids with their happy gifts on valentines eve. I wanted them to be able to play and enjoy them. Charlee Kate got all kinds of "shopkins" things...panties, pj's, actual shopkins, and then neon pink converse. Beckham got another tractor (one he could ride and the front loader moves). Plus...green converse! Cons are my favorite! I did order their special cookies for a treat! They were both so excited. 

Beckham's face when he saw the tractor




Valentines morning! Heart shaped cinnamon rolls, eggs, paleo casserole, and chocolate covered strawberries
Jeremy and I went out Saturday night to celebrate. So Charlee Kate picked Little Donkey to go eat dinner on Valentine's Day. Afterwards...steel city pops as usual. My parents actually took the kids for about 5 hours on Valentine's Day too. I would definitely say they had a great weekend!!!
Wrapping up the night with painting a new bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment