Sunday, February 28, 2016

Quiet end to the month

February was a busy and fun month to get started. Towards the end of the month, it's been quiet. Not as much happening. Still hoping for a good snow before spring fever sets in! 

Middle of February...Beckham and I had a morning at Birmingham botanical gardens. Such a great time to just run around and enjoy the sunshine! It was gorgeous! We are so blessed to be so close to the zoo and botanical gardens. 
Family picture day at the park. All in all, it went well. Pictures can be stressful but the kids did great. We had to include Chloe in some. She's been part of our family for 14 years but still going strong 
Winter festival at shades Cahaba. This is the big fundraiser for the school. The kids had so much fun! 
Charlee Kate with her friends at school
Sunday morning...everyone just happened to match but boy these two cuties were in a "mood". The explosion after the picture was something else 😂. Thank goodness for Sunday school to get us all back on track 
Lunch with this guy. One on one time is priceless 
I even pick him up early from school some days. That smile melts my heart 
I am a winter and fall girl! I love the hints of spring if I can keep the cool crisp air. I got out some Easter decor this week. I was in the mood as I have ordered new things for the house and did some redecorating 
Thursday, February 25....Anxiously waiting for Gammy and Pop! CK went to Kelly and Kevin's for a long weekend with my parents. She was so very excited to see her cousins. Jeremy and I got some one on one time with Beckham. We all even slept late!!! ❤️
The excitement when they first saw each other. I can hear the squeals and screams all the way from the carolinas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment