Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekend in Tuscaloosa

We planned a weekend in Tuscaloosa for the Ole Miss game awhile back. I was excited to take both kids, but have the hotel so close when we needed to go back. These babies will grow up loving these AL football games and tailgating! We stayed at the new hotel in the new downtown area. It had great hallways for the kids to play and was super close to everything we needed. Charles kate loved all the furniture. She would strike a pose whenever I pulled my camera out. 

Since we were spending the weekend in Tuscaloosa, I took a run through campus and downtown and the river walk. I love to visit a place more on "foot". You learn so much more about it
We get to see Josh a lot in the fall. Charlee kate always loves to see her cousins. It was super hot though!!!
Watching Game Day! 
Hanging out on the Quad
Hanging out with these two in the hotel room. Just relaxed and played! Days like that are much needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment