Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A September week

Everyday there is something exciting happening. We meet friends for breakfast or lunch, go to the zoo, walk to the bakery or get a popcicle, have a play date..or just stay at home and rest! I feel like we are in our groove now. Both kids love school and everything has actually gone well. I am definitely looking forward to more fall weather! I love this time of year! 

Cheer picture day!! She looks way too big to me!  Cheer has been a lot of fun for her. I thought it might get tough going to the away games, dragging B there, etc... But we have loved it! Homewood (little guys) are a pretty good football team! 
These two are something else! 💗
Monday morning school day! These fall mornings have been fabulous! Walking the kids to school is one of my favorite parts of the day! Look how big B is in the stroller! (Luckily the new ride came in the next day)
Wednesday school day! That sweet face!
My lunch date at Gilchrist. He's so much fun these days 
The weather changes and things blooming have caused a lot of congestion for this girl but she still has a smile on her face! 

Watching the Homewood Homecoming parade. Charlee Kate's first parade to march in


No comments:

Post a Comment