Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The first day of first grade!

Yes we are officially back in school, back to routines and schedules, and my baby girl is in first grade! I absolutely love who this little girl is becoming. She truly has a kind and loving heart and cares about so many people. I am so thankful everyday that God chose me to be her mommy. For the record though, I still don't like how fast she is growing up!! My summer was too short with her. Our family does welcome fall any day though. We are "fall" people! 

She loves colors and rainbows! This dress was totally appropriate for the first day! 
Walking to school....here we go again! So thankful we had a morning with no humidity. Very RARE for August 
Sweet friends, Mary Addison and CK
Another sweet friend Mary Kyser and CK
Walking down the first grade hall
She went straight to her desk, ready to learn! 
Here's to an amazing year! We are definitely excited about it 

No comments:

Post a Comment