Friday, August 14, 2015

Mother's Day out!

This is new to me but something I felt like Beckham needs. Mother's Day out (MDO) Two days a week of social interaction with kids and hopefully lots of hugs and playtime with teachers!! 

He did great on his first day. He immediately jumped in and started playing. Once he realized I snuck out, it might have been a little shock for a few minutes. I really do think he will do great! When I picked him up, I think he wanted to stay and play longer. That makes a mommy feel good but it was kind of sad because he seemed so grown up! 😂😂

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I hope to try and enjoy that time off and not clean, organize, and volunteer the whole time. I am beginning to think that going back to work might be a better fit for this busy bee 😳😳

Look at that crazy hair! It's growing though! We have to get through this awkward phase.


Sweet smiles! It is a good break for mommy but no doubt I will miss him!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment