Thursday, June 11, 2015

The beach...1st day

We were Beach bound for a week! I have been ready to see the beach!!! Jeremy and I had Hunter and Beckham. My parents had the girls. We braved the drive during the day...won't happen again. At this point in our lives, leaving at night is much better! 
Early early morning tent set up and playing on the beach
He absolutely LOVES the sand!!! Pictures will tell that story 
Gammy and Beckham in the pool. It took him a few days to love it

Popcicles on the beach??? What a treat! Now if only the ice cream boat had come by this trip 

I wanted just ONE of these! He was a little scared but it made my day
Helicopters or airplanes are his favorite


After lunch, wardrobe change, and back outside we go


These cuties have had the best time together. They did lots of cheer moves in the pool 



No comments:

Post a Comment