Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Yes we get to call this man ours...he provides for us, takes care of us, puts our needs before his, does so much with the kids, and we get to go through life with him. He is definitely perfect to me and I am so thankful that God picked him to be my husband and a daddy to my two little miracles. Jeremy had the perfect example as a father. His daddy taught him so much and I see him passing down those traits, characteristics, skills, to our kids. 

We had the perfect family/Father's Day weekend! 

Starting our day with early church 
This little momma sure does help me every Sunday when it's time to take Beckham to the nursery 
Friday night...it was hot but not too humid! It didn't keep us from walking to Little Donkey and Steel City Pops
Makes her day...these are the things that she will remember. His time with her
We spent a lot of time at the HW pool! The only way to get through these hot hot summer days 


No comments:

Post a Comment