Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rest, what's that??

What a great month March has been but it's almost over 😢. Please slow down 2015!!! 

St. Patrick's day....my girl was all dressed in green! Green sparkly toes and nails! We do that every year!! 💚💚

In 2 seconds he had all of daddy's clothes out of the drawer! 
Big boy in his rocker! Oh how I love some chuck Taylor's (converse). My kiddos start out in these! Charlee kate has a rainbow collection! 💜💚❤️💙💛
I wanted a date with my two babies when daddy was out of town. We headed to Babalu! Love love that place
Someone has mommy's heart! My boy! My world is bright with my group of 3, well 4 (chloe)
Thank you Pop for going on a kindergarten field trip with Charlee Kate to the zoo! What a special memory for her!! Mommy was in surgery that day and I was so glad he went! 
Ready for surgery! Love me some Dr. Jack! It was 5 hours of my life that I have no idea what was going on...but it was good sleep! NOW this explains my caption/subject! I don't rest. I go go go, and surgery is the ONLY way I will rest and nap. Therefore, I love it! My wonderful parents took the kids Thursday night before surgery. Jeremy and I had a date night and sat and talked and watched TV shows. We slept late Friday, then headed off to the doctor, I was in surgery several hrs, then back home we came. All weekend it was just the two of us. Sometimes sitting on the couch watching TV, me...lots of napping...it was just some good R&R. Of course, I couldn't wait to hear the pitter patter of those kiddos feet when they came home. Jeremy's mom came to help out, my mom has helped over and over, and Jeremy has had to take on a lot of my duties which he does with a smile...I am still recovering but we are blessed with wonderful wonderful parents!!! Everyday is getting better. I just want to hold my baby boy!!!!!! Not much longer 
Sunday brunch after surgery
Babies were back home. My heart was happy 
Looking out the window for daddy
Lunch with Mindi and haley. Haley needs to move in with me...my babies love her! 
A day at home...just me. It was a recovery day. Do you know how hard it was not to clean, organize, go run, cook, bake, just something!!!! That took will power 
 Homewood is definitely home. The friends that have brought lunch, mNy many dinners, my favorite flowers, mailed gift cards to get dinner, take my babies to play, bring flowers, bring coffee, send texts...the list goes on. Absolutely amazing! I love this place and all of our wonderful friends and family! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment