Monday, March 16, 2015

March is flying by!

March is flying by! I realized I have not posted in a week! It's just been a busier few weeks than normal but I hope sicknesses are gone, teeth are in (at least for awhile), and tubes will help B's ears. It's about time for warmer weather. I don't say that often but my kids are ready to be outside!! 

Birthday party fun for Charlee Kate's best friend Harper! It was the sweetest and very girlie "How to train a dragon party" face painting and lots of fun
Charlee Kate and Mary Addison 
Beckham wants to be outside nonstop! I love winter but can honestly say I am ready for warmer weather. He just loves to be out there! 

Jeremy and I had lunch at Gilchrist. A favorite local spot. Beckham had a drink of his first milkshake. Pure heaven! 
His surgery went great for tubes. He was such a trooper that morning and never cried until it was over. So many answered prayers!!! 
The day after tubes...silly boy! Loves a lollipop! 
Charlee Kate was out of school Friday march 13. We went to Nanas and the kids had a blast. Charlee Kate and nana made cookies, she always has new toys out for them, and they never miss a beat of playing. 

The kids stayed with mom and dad this past weekend. We had our Gala to go to Saturday night so they had them a good 24 hrs. It was a much needed break for us but the kids had a blast. Golf cart rides, the park, ice cream truck and picnic at the creek, so many fun things! It finally stopped raining so this was all possible!! 
Daddy had little man in his sweatband. Cracks me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment