Saturday, December 20, 2014

Some Christmas happenings!!

This has definitely been a relaxing and fun December and Christmas so far! I am behind on pictures...but will catch up! I am behind on Christmas cards bc I am waiting on photos (but New Years will work). Just truly enjoying this time 🎄❤️

Wednesday: December 17
Polar express day in Charlee Kate's classroom. I wrapped the bells, packed them in a box from Santa, had them put in the school freezer, for the big reveal after the movie. Pure excitement! 
Thursday: December 18
Took CK home from school one day after helping with crafts. We had a lunch date with friends at chicken salad chick! 

The boys...puff eaters 
Thursday, December 18: 
Cookie and play night with all of Charlee Kate's preschool friends! 

They were wild and crazy 
Why are silly faces always so much fun ha???
Friday, December 19: 
The last day of school for Charlee Kate! Christmas vacation can begin!!! 

Mary carter and Charlee Kate 
The game swap...huge hit! 
Addison and Charlee Kate 
Beckham and I took a stroll before picking CK up from school. He loves a stroll and so do I! 
Friday, December 19
After this busy week...we headed to my grandmother ogles for big family Christmas! A car ride does it every time to my two! CK always stays asleep longer though 
Saturday...December 20. Mommy/daughter shopping morning, then lunch, and then off to see the new movie Annie. ❤️❤️❤️
CK wanted this picture taken at lulu! She was modeling and watching herself in the mirror 

So many more Christmas pictures to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment