Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Photo fun!

Christmas Eve Eve photo fun! Rainy day...happy babies...took some pictures! I wanted them in the elephant outfits from Beckham's birthday because I didn't get many good ones that day. Charlee Kate can always make him smile! 
Showing off her gingerbread house. I bought the dylans candy bar set at neimans. It was super cute! We made it early. I loved how the sun porch turned out this year. I have a better idea for the tree next year though. I live cmas decorations 








Mouth full of teeth! Bring them on because they hurt this sweet boy when they make their entrance. The faster they are in, the better!
Just melts my heart! I love Christmas time 
Loved these outfits on them but I have to be quick with photos these days 
Modeling some of my favorite Christmas outfits 


No comments:

Post a Comment