Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Last week

Wow let's see...all random phone pictures but my catch up pictures! Last week was so chaotic, busy, and one of those "everything can go wrong" kind of weeks! I think this week is off to a better start! 

I found this picture of me, compared it to CK! I think blonde hair is still her only resemblance to me 👗👙👘...maybe fashion too 
This is probably my all time favorite art piece. She was SO proud of it and said I looked like Elsa! Her Mother's Day picture
Publix rain trip with both kids...wasn't the best idea I had that week ☔️
Some days he will flip, some days he won't. Tummy time makes him so mad after awhile. I am afraid once he starts rolling he will never stop! His legs have never stopped moving since being in my tummy
Birthday party last week...sweet girls
5 months...and 5 days! I love this sweet thing! 



Talking to his daddy! He loves for you to talk to him 


No comments:

Post a Comment