Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blessed!

Mother's Day is a day that I feel extremely blessed, yet guilty in some ways as well. I guess I realize how God has blessed me with two babies that I wanted so very badly and prayed and prayed for. Both were gifts from God from Modern medicine, but I believe prayers, faith, and hope were my ultimate strength. I have people that say "my story" gives them hope, but I do believe it's God's story... he just used and still uses me to hopefully encourage others. My Mother's Day was a wonderful one and one that was relaxed. That is what we needed... a very laid back easy day. It was special, but special because of the two babies that make me a mommy; however, I said an extra special prayer on that day for those that long to be a mommy for the first time or even the second or third time (they all hurt the same!). So on that holiday I just can't forget those that are suffering and in pain...whether it's from infertility, loss or unanswered prayers. Its a blessing to be a mommy and one that was worth the wait for me!
 





I am learning to braid as best as I can. Her hair is growing so long and thick that it gets more challenging. I love it though
We met our best friends for yogurt Mother's Day night...the girls had so much fun

Look at those full bellies from yogurt!!



No comments:

Post a Comment