Thursday, April 10, 2014

My dream

One thing I see quite often when I run through Homewood is a blue or pink bow on someone's mailbox. At one point in time, that was the hardest thing to see. However, 1 year ago today...my dream came true. I received that news I dreamed about...I was pregnant, saw a positive pregnancy test, and would get a "bow" on my mailbox. Of course, the meaning behind the bow was what I wanted...not the actual bow itself. We would have one more little one to complete our family. I was SO blessed to be able to experience that horrible all day "morning" sickness for weeks and weeks yet it didn't stop me, the kicks and punches from my "surprise baby" (at the time...could have guessed it would be an active boy), the food cravings, the pregnancy glow, etc... Just to think that God had allowed his perfect timing for my precious baby boy to BE developing! I just don't think I could ever forget that moment 1 year ago that washed away those 13 long long months of shots shots shots and fertility appointments. Being apart of the "infertility club" is not the best by far, but it blessed me in more ways than I can imagine! My dream job while being a SAHM (stay at home mommy) would also be working with people that deal with infertility. I guess for now i will just live the dream of SAHM. 

*** I did have a picture of Jeremy hiding the envelope he opened on top of the mountains in Park City when he discovered it was a boy but I can't find it!***

Both of my pregnancies and L&D were great...would do them over and over but I think we are very content with our family of 4. I have too many precious friends who are praying for a baby and I realize how blessed we are! (I need them to get preggo to share all this baby/maternity stuff!) !  I think of all that's happened in the last 3 years and how far we have come. I am living my dream.....really! It's not a chance, it's not lucky, it's a true blessing from God! 
- two healthy babies!!!! That's all we need bc we have man coverage...one adult to one child. No "zone coverage"... For those that know basketball lingo. Luckily I do have an independent one because you forget how much attention babies require
- the most amazing husband NO doubt!
- living in Homewood...close to our family and so many friends. A place where we can walk to an upscale restaurant, casual restaurant, coffee shop, night out, boutiques of all kinds, church, the grocery store, Charlee Kate's school, even doctors! Love it!!!!!! 
- being able to be apart of so much of Charlee Kate growing up and getting to walk her to and from school everyday!
- being home with Beckham and his MOMMY raising him!! He's my last born baby! I never have to worry about missing anything. 
- having worked at one of the greatest school systems and meeting some wonderful people! I am so thankful I worked there for several years and that my children will be a part of that school system. 
- the list can go on and on, but I am truly living my dream. God has blessed our sweet little family! 

Happy dreams and living it to the fullest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment