Monday, April 21, 2014

ACM awards 2015 Dallas!!!!!



Oh my...am I excited or what for this trip next year! Diamond level tickets, tickets to the 2 day party...all at the cowboys stadium, hotel booked...it's going to be a blast! I have to start planning outfits now!

After watching the show in Vegas a week or so ago, Jeremy and I began looking into the details of going. This would be one of those things we only did once so we decided to go! I have just now realized how lucky I was to get the presale tickets the second they went on sale because there are none! We are in the club level...I can't wait!  My sister and I did the MTV music awards in Miami 10 years ago and we were star struck and that was amazing! This is going to be fun fun no doubt!!! Lots of country music that weekend so is it all boots mixed with a fancy dress?? Lots of time to decide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment