Sunday, February 23, 2014

One morning...




Mornings are his best! Last week I ran to the summit to return one thing and got him out to hold him. He loved looking around so we decided to walk around...then he fell asleep. It was so nice just walking around and looking. He loves to be held for sure. My mom and I took him to the summit a few days ago as well and he did the same thing! She held him while I searched for a dress for The Gala and then was able to look for a little bit.. it was nice! 

I can tell the reflux still bothers him and it's a day to day thing but some days are better than others. I know he'll grow out of it. He has had several nights sleeping from 8:30-4:45 and 8:30-5:30. I hope that stays because that amount of sleep has been fabulous! 

Beckham loves to hear you sing the abc's, still loves to look at his sister, and loves a good walk. We left him for the first time this weekend when we went to ATL to a wedding. The break was a much needed one but both of our kids were great with their grandparents. It's nice to be able to have a break and not have to worry!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment