Sunday, February 23, 2014

ATL wedding

Jeremy and I planned a weekend in ATL and then I found out one of my close college friends was getting married so we planned it the same weekend. It was gorgeous weather and some much needed time away from the kids. We did some shopping and eating out. We had a blast at the wedding! Thanks to my parents and Jeremy's mom for keeping the kids! 




Nope...not pregnant again, the flap part of the dress just did something weird in these pics
Janet...another college friend who lives here in Birmingham too
The bride and groom having a first dance

And the last picture!!! Kitchen counter tops replaced (bc of crack but same marble ones) and the new farmhouse sink and faucet. I love it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
    -Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete