Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a great trip to Bama!


The one thing I was so excited about when we came home this time was being able to actually see some of my family and friends. I wasn’t going to be so rushed on this trip and that was such a relief. Jeremy was working for the most part, but I will get to visit a lot. Our first stop was to see our friends Lindsay and Todd, who we met in B’ham and who live there now. We can’t wait to live close to them and all of our other friends again. We were able to go to my favorite brunch place on Sunday called The Classic. On Monday, I had a good breakfast with my grandparents and then lots of fun eating at Jeremy's house with all of the nieces, nephews, and brothers. It was fun! Mom and I did some shopping in Birmingham of course too. I always have to make my trips to my favorite places in Birmingham. While we were in B'ham, we visited Sue and Bill and saw their new house. There is another reason for us to be back in B'ham, our family and friends just keep moving there!!!! We did visit the house at the river several times and I tried to enjoy just sitting by the pool. It was very nice!

Now that I have had my fun at the beach and here in Bama, it is time to go back to Tampa and I am ready to be home for a little while!



I am aware that me and Lindsay were not ready for this picture (because Jeremy was snapping non-stop), but Mary Florence was looking so cute. She looks a lot like her momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment