Monday, June 15, 2009

The names will be....

This morning, I met my grandparents for breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast places, JACKS. Some things you learn to love once you can’t have them, haha! I took a picture of me with them, but haven't been able to upload it. I always meet my grandparents here because they love it as much as I do. However, this meeting was also a time for me to tell them what the names of the baby will be if it is a boy or if it is a girl. I didn’t want to tell anyone beforehand because the girl name would have a lot of meaning to my granddad.

If the baby is a boy his name will be LONG, but we love it and I guess that is all that matters. It will be John Parker Lance Wilson. Lance is Jeremy’s middle name and he really wanted his name to be a part of it if we had a boy. I completely agreed with him. I have always wanted “Parker” as a middle name forever so we decided on John Parker and that is what we will call him. He will have “two names”.

If the baby is a girl, her name will be Charlee Kate Wilson. I have had 2 other girl names in mind for about 2-3 years now and changed suddenly in January! The first thing my granddaddy says to me when I call him on the phone is “Shoot Charlee” (meaning for me to talk), but I just love it and I can see that little girl with pig tails and her name being Charlee. Since we decided on this name, I have learned of a 3 people with this name, one being Rebecca Romain’s little girl. It is becoming very popular. We love the names that we have chosen. I guess time will tell which one it is going to be!

1 comment:

  1. John Parker Wilson, huh? We now have no choice but to name our son Brandon Cox Gross!!! Iron Bowl 2029....Wilson vs Gross!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete