Monday, July 18, 2016

The mountains

A trip to Beech Mountain!!! Definitely a much needed and wonderful trip. It's really no secret that I don't just love summer. It's probably my least favorite season in fact. So I was so ready to head to Beech mountain and feel those cool temperatures. 60 degrees at night and 70's during the day. It truly felt like fall. We stayed at Kevin and Kelly's mountain house. The cousins were all excited to see each other. On our way up to the mountains, we were able to stop in Greenville and watch Hunter play his last All Stars baseball game. Then the next day, we all headed to the mountains! 

One weekend we were at the lake with 90 degree temps! The other weekend we were in the mountains with 70 degree temps
This view!! ❤️❤️❤️
Hanging out with friends, watching deer walk by, relaxing! 
Throwing rocks. Beckham would sit and do this all day long 
Kelly and I took the girls on a long hike through the woods on the trail. We had a great time! (Minus my fall 😂)
Heading home...we weren't ready to leave that "fall like weather" but it was time to be at home. The kids were starving and Waffle House was our first restaurant we found. I can't believe I agreed to it! Their first Waffle House experience 
When we got home, I had plenty of unpacking and cleaning to do. This little princess dressed herself up as Elsa and ask me to take her picture 💗👑

No comments:

Post a Comment