Sunday, June 19, 2016

More beach pictures....

More pictures from the beach...

Dinner by the water...then off to feed the fish 
These two girls are the sweetest 
Beckham was just not happy this particular day. Nothing worked! But I wanted him in the picture anyways 

I did a long run every morning. There were a few mornings that Beckham went on a walk with my mom. The mornings were actually pretty nice 

Jeremy and I were so lucky to have a date night one night. We went shopping and had a fabulous dinner! The kids went with Gammy and Pop to eat, ride rides, and get a snow cone. 
Just sitting by the pool💦 
Our last night at the beach happened to be wedding night for Jake and Courtney. I can't believe we have a nephew getting married! 



My favorite picture! Everything about the wedding was so exciting to her! 
It was the perfect ceremony and a beautiful night 🏖

No comments:

Post a Comment