Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend away

It was time for a long weekend away! Jeremy and I planned something just a few weeks out and it turned out to be the best weekend. 3 mornings of sleeping in, never really watching the clock all weekend, laying by the pool, spa mornings, fabulous meals, workouts, room service, and just sitting! Usually I like to GO, GO, GO but I don't think I have ever been so excited to sit and relax. It was a much needed vacation and break. I didn't get any pictures but I did relax. 

The kids enjoyed staying with my parents. Swimming, parks, golf cart rides, crawfish boil, and many other play adventures. We are so thankful they have somewhere to stay when we need a getaway! It was nice to be able to talk to Jeremy for 4 days with no interruptions. BUT...those squeals and hugs that welcomed us back were priceless 💙❤️

Beckham loves his "roll tide roll". He won't say elephant...just "roll tide roll". 
Helping Pop work outside. He loves to be outside working! 
Spa day! I could have sat forever in this room. It was such a treat
I have been waiting to sit in a lounge chair by the pool. A much needed break 

No comments:

Post a Comment