Thursday, March 17, 2016

St Patrick's day

I love this day for some reason...I think I just enjoy dressing the kiddos up in green because in the past I never cared. This year we wore green for two days. On Wednesday, March 16, I had 5 of Charlee Kate's friends over for a little St Patrick's day snack, scavenger hunt, then just play time! They had a great time. It's a sweet group of girls and I am so happy this is the group Charlee Kate gets to grow up with. 

The walk to school...started with green 
Beckham and I went to the zoo for half the day. It was beautiful out and such a relaxing way to spend the morning

After the zoo, it was lunch at Gilchrist 
Table was set! We had a lot of green and a lot of rainbow foods

I picked up these 6 sweet girls after school. They formed a line and ready to go




St Patrick's day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment