Monday, January 18, 2016

Disneyworld

The excitement has been everywhere for disneyworld! Our trip finally got here and Charlee Kate couldn't wait!!! The first day was a relaxing one with lots of fun places to go in Orlando after we arrived. 

Flashback to birthday picture...I don't know how much longer I have for the "princess magic" but I am glad she went to disneyworld while they are still so magical to her 👑

Early morning flight! Ready to go
Airplane rides are always exciting 
We made it to Orlando 
We went to American girl first off...we have now been to more than we can count but NYC is still our favorite one 
Mall of millennia in Orlando. My favorite mall and one I brought Charlee Kate to a lot as a baby
Surprises left in the hotel room

Elsa pajamas! Disney ready! Sat by the fire pit and enjoyed a nice night in Orlando at the hotel. Getting ready for the magic kingdom the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment