Monday, November 9, 2015

Some October pictures...

One day before school...I had to snap her picture because this outfit still made her look like my little girl. Then Beckham wanted to jump in the picture in his pajamas. 

Sunday, October 25....fall carnival at Ross bridge. My dad took Charlee Kate and her friend Leyton 
Carving a pumpkin. Always a fun thing 

Charlee Kate wrote on the back of our pumpkin. I loved it!
Our morning walk through the tunnel to school 
Pajama day for red ribbon week 
Mix match day at school for red ribbon week
Red ribbon week: what do you want to be when you grow up? Make up artist 
My little guys "Friday spirit day" Roll Tide
It was the best day for the park!
Witches ride parade in homewood Catching candy 
Wear red day for red ribbon week! (We wore red and pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment