Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beckham's baptism

What a special day it was to dedicate this little man to his creator! God has given us an amazing baby boy! I can't wait to watch him grow and hope that he becomes a man just like his daddy! I pray that both of my kids get their daddy's Christian/family values, positive attitude, and always "glass half-full attitude"! What a great day we had with some of our family. 

What precious angels we have!




Luckily my parents, Jeremy's mom, and my grandmother could make it!

She was SO proud to stand up there for Beckham! 


Pop and Gammy with Charlee Kate and Beckham 
He was not happy for a few minutes! My parents and grandmother had to leave before we got another picture 

What a special service! We do the contemporary chapel service vs the traditional and we love it! It's such a great church 

Oh my favorite little smile

The yummy strawberry cake!
And after the day was over...we walked to the park and steel city pops! Once spring gets here we go there OFTEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment